STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one eternal, almighty and perfect God, existing in three
persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
essential, and that this salvation is received through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ as
Messiah, Savior and Lord, and not a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian
is enabled to live a godly life and be empowered for service.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto
the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe Jesus is Savior.
9. We believe Jesus is Lord.
10. We believe in two baptisms: the first in water, the second in the Holy Spirit.
11. We believe in the priesthood of the believer.
12. We believe in holiness of heart.
13. We believe in the community of the saints.
14. We believe in an eldership form of church government.